HOMECANDIDATE TOOLBOXOUR PROCESSBECOME A CKM RECRUITING MEMBERCONTACT

MEMEBR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
EARNINGS PROGRAM
WHY CKM?
FAQs
BUSINESS IN A BOX

Opportunities for Revenue/Commission Structure:
· Fill a job opening/ Make a placement
· Another CKM recruiter places a candidate that you recruited
· You “spilt” a placement with another CKM recruiter
· The exclusive CKM Member Development Program
· You receive/give lead credit to another CKM recruiter

Possible Placement Structures:
· Placement-100% (88% revenue)
   (excluding collaborating recruiter’s commission)
· Recruit Credit-20% of total fee volume (17.6% revenue)
· Split-50% (44% revenue) (excluding collaborating recruiter’s commission)
· Lead Credit-30% of total fee volume (26.4% revenue)

Examples:
(Assume for these examples, the fee for a particular placement is $10,000.)
1. Recruiter1 obtains a JO and Candidate and makes the placement.

  Fee
Revenue to Recruiter1
$10,000
$8,800 (fee-12%)

2. Recruiter1 obtains a JO and makes the placement with candidate that      Recruiter2 has recruit credit.

  Fee
Revenue to Recruiter1
Revenue to Recruiter2
$10,000
$7,040 (fee x 80%-12%)
$1,760 (fee x 20%-12%)

3. Recruiter1 obtains a JO, splits the position with Recruiter2 and makes the      placement with candidate the Recruiter3 has recruit credit.

  Fee
Revenue to Recruiter1
Revenue to Recruiter2
Revenue to Recruiter3
$10,000
$3,520 (fee x 40%-12%)
$3,520 (fee x 40%-12%)
$1,760 (fee x 20%-12%)

CK Mahoning will retain only 12% of each recruiter’s billings. As a CK Mahoning Consortium Recruiter, you will always retain the remaining 88% of the commissions that you earned.